I’m about to embark on my first ever book tour in a few days. It’s a virtual one, so that’ll help keep my nerves in check (a little), but I’m excited for the chance to expose Taming the Wyld to a larger audience than just my circle of friends and some wonderful readers who have already decided to give me a chance.
I honestly feel like I have no idea what I’m doing, but that’s pretty much my natural state. Nonetheless, if you are so inclined to follow along, here are the dates and blogs I will be visiting within the next two weeks. And if sneak peaks and fascinating insights aren’t incentive enough, there is a small giveaway involved as well.
- September 14: MM Good Book Reviews (Excerpt)
- September 20: Dreamspinner Press blog (In the Name of Research)
- September 21 (Release day!): Tammy’s 2 cents (Excerpt)
- September 22: Alpha Book Reviews (Setting You Up)
- September 23: My Fiction Nook (Review of Two Pines by “JD Smith”)
- September 26: Love Bytes (Interview with Jake Wylder)
- September 26: Reene Stephens
Preorder now to get your copy on release day.