I’m wrapping up my blog tour with two stops today. First we have an interview with Jake Wylder at Love Bytes, which is super fun, and then I drop by Renee Stephens’s blog to offer a first look at Abstract Heart, my short story for Dreamspinner Press’s Love Wins anthology. Be sure to check both of those out, as well as any stops you might’ve missed, to enter my giveaway for your chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- September 14: MM Good Book Reviews (Excerpt)
- September 20: Dreamspinner Press blog (In the Name of Research)
- September 21 (Release day!): Tammy’s 2 cents (Excerpt)
- September 22: Alpha Book Reviews (Setting You Up)
- September 23: My Fiction Nook (Review of Two Pines by “JD Smith”)
- September 26: Love Bytes (Interview with Jake Wylder)
- September 26: Renee Stephens (Sneak peak at Abstract Heart)
The Witness Protection Program dumps JD Smith practically at the ends of the earth—in Two Pines, Alaska—to protect him until he can testify against a dangerous gang. He tries to stick to his story and keep his head down, but it’s impossible to ignore bush pilot Jake Wylder, a sexy loner with quite a reputation around the small town.
Flying medical supplies around Alaska suits Jake’s wild streak and love of freedom. He’s perfectly content to keep his romantic encounters casual—at least until he meets JD. Something about the nurse makes Jake think settling down might not be such a hardship. Now he just needs to convince JD he’s serious—which won’t be easy, given his past.
For a relationship to stand a chance, JD must testify so he can return to Two Pines as the man he really is—and Jake must grow into the man JD needs him to be.